A true story of success through hard work, solid techniques, and more hard
work


Introduction
I think it’s safe to say that most people don’t earn as much as they would
like to. I understand exactly what that feels like. Back in 2005, I started
trying to make money using the internet because I desperately needed to
supplement my income. I made around $1200 per month at my job and I
worked way too many hours for it.


It wasn’t enough money. I couldn’t make ends meet, no matter how hard I
tried. I had school (tuition, books, fees, etc.) that I couldn’t pay for, a
girlfriend that I couldn’t take out, a $500 car that cost $700 to fix every other
month, and a lot of other necessary expenses. Things weren’t adding up.


An extra $300 per month would have solved most of my financial
problems. I believed that there had to be a way to make that happen and I
started searching and searching. I met someone who made a little money
using the internet and the lights went on. I knew that I had to start trying to
learn how to do that myself.


There was a huge learning curve for me (I didn’t know a dang thing about
the internet at the time), but I was able to make that extra $300 per month. I
wasn’t getting rich, but my life was getting a lot easier. Never tell yourself
otherwise – life is a lot easier with even a little more money. Before long,
that $300 grew to replace my income from work. After more hard work that
income grew to more than $5,000 per month. With some more hard work I
tripled that figure.


in myself because I have developed a valuable skill-set but that’s enough
about me. Let’s get down to business.


The purpose of this e-book is to tell you exactly how I was able to go
from knowing absolutely nothing about the internet to making more
than $5,000 per month from each of my three best websites.
Let’s Begin...
                   

0 comments